Thursday, July 31, 2008

homework day 4

At first my code was long and made no sense at all, but it still ran as it looks now except that it had no motion. So it took me some time to understand that a script did not have to have all the codes I've learnt so far. :) Of course... Today, I am still struggling with the motion and some of the variables, but thanks to your help Joe I finally have a better notion of when it comes moving elements on the screen and the basic structure of code. Here is assignment day 4:
http://a.parsons.edu/~diabn122/public_html/bootcamp/day4_code/index.html

and here is a video Joe suggested I posted. It is a thesis that, if I am correct, is still in the making; by a Phd student in Computational Arts at Goldsmiths, University of London. Hope you all like it. It's beyond my comprehension and I am in awe! TRULY! 


No comments: