- take a screen shot of your final product
- click the "run button" in processing
- IF PCuse
print scrnbutton (it's on your keyboard)
ELSE IF MAC hit ctrl-shift-4 select the screen area to grab
- IF PC open image editor paste image into a new file
ELSE IF MAC find image on desktop and open image in an image editor
- crop image as needed
- resize image to 200 X 200
- Export from processing
- Go back to processing
- hit the export button in Processing.
- Note the location of the folder that is created.
- Upload the folder to your a server account
- Open your FTP program.
- Login to your newschool account.
- Navigate to public_html folder on the server.
- Create a folder called "processing" (or some similar name).
- upload the folder created by processing upon export.
- Once the folder is uploaded give it a unique name (you can name it homework1 or 2 or whatever homework number it is *make sure there are NO spaces in the name)
- Link to the index.html file in your blog post.
- Goto blogger.com and login.
- create a new post
- add your homework screen shot with the add image button (it looks like a small picture of a mountain)
- once image is in place add a link to the index.html file in the folder on the server. The link will be something like: http://a.parsons.edu/~username/processing/homework2/index.html
- write whatever you like about your homework. You could just write the assignment out so people know what motivated you to create your beautiful work of art.
- click publish, your done.